You have worked hard your whole life to provide for your family and make your loved ones more secure. Without advanced estate planning strategies, many of your hard-earned assets may end up with the IRS and state taxing authorities or maybe misspent by a beneficiary overwhelmed by the task of managing a large estate.
Our firm regularly assists affluent families with such sophisticated planning strategies as Family Limited Partnerships or Limited Liability Companies, Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts and a wide range of charitable gifting techniques to reduce federal estate taxes, gift taxes, and generation-skipping transfer taxes.
We also develop continuing Trusts and estate plan strategies that allow your beneficiaries to enjoy the benefits of your estate without burdening them with an outright distribution. Whether a beneficiary is unable to personally manage such assets because of age, financial history, disability or other reason, there is a plan that will both provide for and protect the beneficiary.
Our firm is dedicated to helping clients make educated, informed decisions about their assets and will work with you and your team of financial advisors and CPAs to implement a highly sophisticated and effective estate plan that allows for the maximum transfer of assets to your loved ones. Below are some of the most common advanced estate planning instruments and terms:
- The Continuing Underage Child Trust
- The Continuing Grandchildren’s Educational Trust
- The Continuing Supplemental Needs Trust
- The Qualified Terminable Interest Property Trust (Q-Tip Election)
- The Discretionary Trust
- Family Limited Partnerships (FLPs)
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT)
- Medicaid Income Qualifying Trust (MIQT)
- Personal Services Contract
- Asset Protection
- Estate Tax Law