Erich M. Niederlehner, has lived in the Pensacola, Florida area most of his life, growing up in Navarre and Gulf Breeze, Florida. He graduated from the Florida State University with a degree in Criminology. While working on his undergraduate degree, he interned for the United States Customs Service in Tallahassee, Florida.
After graduating from the Florida State University, Erich Niederlehner attended Mississippi College School of Law. During law school, he worked as a law clerk for the United States Attorney’s Office: Criminal Division in Jackson, Mississippi.
Erich Niederlehner graduated in the top third of his law school class, and moved back to the sunny beaches of Florida’s panhandle where in 2002, he founded the law firm Niederlehner & Seitz, PL, and practiced Bankruptcy, Criminal and Family law.
In 2008, he opened the Law Offices of Erich M. Niederlehner, PA, where he practiced estate planning and bankruptcy until joining Fisher & Fisher, Attorneys at Law, in 2017.
Erich M. Niederlehner is:
- Licensed to practice in the State of Alabama;
- Licensed to practice in the State of Florida;
- Licensed to practice in the State of Texas;
- Admitted to practice in U.S. District Court of the Northern District of Florida;
- Admitted to practice in U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Alabama;
- A member of the Bankruptcy Bar Association for the Northern District of Florida;
- Former member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA);
- The National Advocates Top 100 Lawyers 2016.